Reputation: The Importance
- It is vital that within an organization you build, maintain, and defend your reputation
- A good reputation has both tangible and intangible benefits.
- Good reputation has value in not-for-profits, government, and universities.
- Good reputation is worth billions of dollars in organizations.
It is important to have a plan to control and manage your reputation
It is all about building a relationship
- Understand that it must benefit both parties within the relationship
- Be respectful of each other
Source: Reputation Management