This will be my 3rd year as a consistent blogger so I thought I would end this semester with my top 10 list of things to remember as a blogger:
10. Make sure you make your paragraphs short and sweet, it makes it more appealing to the eye, and more people will be likely to read your posts.
9. Add colors within your post. Pictures and movies are attractive to the eye and will draw readers in.
8. Make sure your tone of voice is attractive to the readers. Make it exciting.
7. Write about things that you are passionate about. Your writing will be better and you will most likely have a more powerful effect on your readers.
6. Comment! Commenting on other people’s blogs will direct them back to your blog. Plus, it is good etiquette in the blogging community to show your appreciation of other people’s posts.
5. Stay up to date on recent news and write about it. Being timely is one of the most important things in journalism
4. Grammar check! Make sure you use spell check and grammar check, and read through your posts more than once before publishing them.
3. Design! Pick a background and design that you love. Make your blog reflect your personality.
2. Pick out a creative name for your blog that will attract people to your blog.
1. Have fun! Take this opportunity to be a blessing to others and be encouraging and uplifting in your words. You could change someones life!